Hello ladies! Yes, you saw correctly. Today I am doing a sponsored post for U by Kotex. I was sent a box of pads to check out and “Do the Demo”.
My period has been a serious pain in the neck since the beginning. Who enjoys that time of the month anyways? There are so many things to consider to make yourself comfortable, and even if you do everything right it still throws you a curve ball occasionally! I have to follow my own period closely because I’m not one of the lucky ones who has a stable cycle. I use an app to track my cycle, and it confirmed that my body has a mind of it’s own! I always have to be prepared for when my lovely friend will visit, sigh.
U by Kotex Extra Maxi
- Dual cover technology for reliable protection
- Tru-fit wings to help prevent bunching and keep your pad in place
- An ultra-flexible 4-layer absorbency system; maximum protection for a heavy flow
- Available in Regular and Long
U by Kotex CleanWear Pads
- A seriously flexible pad with MemoryFlex core that moves with your body
- Wings help prevent bunching and scrunching
- An ultra-flexible 4-layer absorbency system that’s got you covered
- Available in Regular, Heavy Flow and Overnight absorbencies
U by Kotex Click Tampons
- Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Perfect for when you want to carry a spare in your pocket.
- Starts compact, but expands to full size with just one Click
- The slim applicator features a smooth tip for easy, comfortable insertion
- Comes with four fun, bold colored wrappers and applicators in every package
U by Kotex Sleek Tampons
- U by Kotex Sleek Tampons have a no slip grip for “just right” placement and a smooth tip for easy insertion
- A full-sized tampon that’s easy to hold on to for “just right” placement
- Slim size for your comfort
- Available in Regular, Super and Super Plus absorbencies
U by Kotex Liners
- Liners are perfect for back up protection from surprises or last-minute spotting
- U by Kotex Curves Liners are soft and flexible, shaped to fit your underwear and your body; feature comfortable CleanWear® cover
- U by Kotex Barely There Liners are super thin and flexible to fit any underwear—so comfy you’ll barely know it’s there
- U by Kotex Barely There Liners feature sheer sides keep everything in place and virtually undetectable
Let’s face it, heavy flow days are the worst and can be a serious headache. I was excited to try out these pads from U by Kotex and they didn’t disappoint! I was the most impressed with their absorbancy. On heavy flow days, absorbancy is key! It helps you stay dry longer, and avoids pooling which is seriously gross. Although it is a thicker pad, it’s very soft and doesn’t give you the feeling that you are wearing a plastic diaper while it sticks in place as it should.
I really like the U by Kotex brand with their vibrant packaging, great protection and functionality! Even if my period is a pain in the arse, at least there are good options for managing this time of the month. Do you want to Do the Demo? Request a free sample HERE.
I wrote this review while participating in a content series through Clever Girls Collective on behalf of U by Kotex, and received products to facilitate my post and compensation for my time to participate.