I’ve only been back from Japan for a month now, but I am totally overflowing with beauty boxes that came while I was overseas! They just stare at me everyday when I get back from school. Every day I tell myself I’m going to open them and make a blog post, but 2nd grade duties take over all my time.
It’s the weekend! No excuses now. 😉
I totally forgot that I signed up for the Target Beauty Bag last October so I was surprised to find this in the mail. The last beauty bag I got was not that bad, but honestly I was a little disappointed in this one. My actual bag had a rip inside of it and most of my samples were shampoo/conditioner. At least there are quite a few coupons inside!
My bag contained:
- One sample size each of the Loreal Evercreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Nourishing Mask (0.34 fl oz)
- One sample size of Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer (0.03 oz)
- Sample size Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner (0.28 fl oz)
- One sample size Jergens Daily Moisture 24 Hour Hydration (0.25 fl oz)
- One sample size Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner (0.3 fl oz)
- Target coupon book
I heard that some others got different things in their bag, or even less samples than I got! That is pretty sad… I would be disappointed to see that some others got more samples. 🙁
Did any of you receive the beauty bag this time around? What did you get?