What is that you say? YES! Free mascara from Physician’s Formula! Well, not totally free. You’ll still have to pay tax and a stamp. But that is still pretty darn good!
I love when brands give you the chance to try their product for free. I think it really shows their confidence in their product!
Physician’s Formula describes their Organic wear 100% Natural Origin FakeOut Mascara as:
- 1st EVER mascara with 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation.
- Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length & curl.
- Oversized brush creates a fabulously false lash effect instantly!
- 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin.
- 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Exciting! So here is what you have to do to get this mascara for free. 😉
Step 1: Go buy your mascara at the store before October 31, 2013. Make sure it has a “TRY ME FREE” label.
Step 2: Fill out this form and and print it out.
Step 3: Gather your form, your “TRY ME FREE” label, and original sales receipt with purchase price circled. Mail to the address on your form. Make sure it is postmarked by November 15, 2013!
Step 4: Wait for your rebate in the mail. Enjoy your free mascara in the mean time! 😉
I can’t wait to get mine in the mail! Enjoy this freebie ladies. 😀